Thursday 27 January 2011

Raw chocolate mousse



If you are like me and love chocolate, but don't enjoy the regular and bitter bars, you are going to love this recipe!

I have been saving an avocado just to make this recipe, and I managed to find a variety of on-line recipes for it. I decided to try this one over at the healthy eating site and just tweaked it accordingly to taste and texture.

Overall I managed to make enough to pour into 6 ramekins, which is about two full bowl servings.

Ingredients

1 avocado
1 banana
Half a cup of soaked medjool pitted dates (including it's water)
5 teaspoons of raw organic cacao
1/2 vanilla extract
1/2 ground cinammon
Pinch of sea salt

Method

Place all ingredients in a blender, and then mix until all ingredients have been processed and the texture is smooth and creamy. Add extra desired ingredients if needed to suit taste.

Et voila, and enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this sounds totally interesting! I've never made anything like it but I love avocados so maybe I should try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Some yummy recipes I see here in your blog :D

    ReplyDelete